Last updated September 1, 2023
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- personal data - title, name, age, gender, date of birth.
- contact data - billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, email addresses.
- geographical data - the country you are visiting our website from, your language setting.
- financial data - credit/debit information, PayPal account details, Klarna Checkout account details.
- transaction data - details of payments from you to us and from us to you (in relation to exchanges and refunds), products and services purchased from us.
- profile data - account details such as your username and password, preferences, feedback, comments, suggestions, survey responses.
- Technical data - IP address, time zone and setting, internet or mobile data service provider, browser type and version, operating system and platform and the type of device you use to access our website.
- usage data - which of our website pages, products and services you interact with, which emails and other marketing materials you are sent and interact with.
- marketing and communication preferences - which marketing channels you subscribe to or cancel, how you prefer or do not prefer to be contacted.
- social media data - information about which of our posts, ads or pages you follow or subscribe to and any interactions you have with them.
- other information specific to customer surveys and/or offers.
We do not collect personal data such as genetic or biometric data - this includes race or ethnicity, religion, sexual preferences, political opinions, trade union membership and information about your health. We also do not collect information relating to criminal convictions and offenses involving crimes.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We need the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional messages about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. These messages are sent to the email address you have provided.
- Sometimes we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or telephone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Security and safety
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed with us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can correct any information about you on the "My Account" page after you have logged in. You can also email us at the above address. We will immediately correct any information that is found to be inaccurate.
How to contact us to exercise your rights
You can contact us at any time using the contact details below. When doing so, please provide your full name, the way you wish to be contacted and a summary of your query. We may contact you for more information to confirm your identity. We will process all requests within 30 days of receipt. We have the right to refuse requests if they are unfounded and/or excessive, e.g. if you contact us on several occasions within a certain period of time. There are no charges for requests, but we have the right to ask you to cover any costs related to unfounded and/or excessive approaches.
You can contact us either by writing to us at:
131 54 Nacka
or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to make a complaint to your national supervisory authority (Datainspektionen) about how we have used your personal data or for anything else related to our data privacy, but we ask you to contact us in advance so that we can try to handle your complaint.
A cookie is a small file placed on your device's storage. If your browser allows it, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can be tailored to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are used. This helps us to analyze web page traffic data and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you do and do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer - however, this may prevent you from using or taking full advantage of the site. At the bottom of the page under "cookie information" you can read more about the cookies we use and change your settings if you prefer.